The Banister of Life
As You Slide Down the Banister of Life, Remember . . .
1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called ..........
- 'Ministers Do More Than Lay People.'
- 2. Transvestite:
- A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
3. The difference between the Pope and your boss, the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.
4. My mind works like lightning, One brilliant flash and it is gone.
5. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
6. I hate sex in the movies.
- Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.
7. It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
8.. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.
9. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
10. A blonde said, 'I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off.
- I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal fluid.'
- I went to see how he was and found him writing frantically on a piece of paper.
- I told him rabies could be treated, and he didn't have to worry about a Will.
He said, 'Will? What Will? I'm making a list of the people I want to bite.'
12. Definition of a
teenager? God's punishment...
- for enjoying sex.
13. As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
Note: The content on these pages has come to me by email. If you own any of the content on these pages and want it removed contact the site owner here!
If you would like credit and a link I will be happy to oblige.